Well, I'm back to singing in the choir now (YAY!!!) and I asked Ben's sister Rachael to watch Kara for us since both of us sing in the choir. Rachael was more than happy to watch Kara for us. Yes, I did have separation anxiety even though I knew Kara was in good hands. This was Kara's first time with a sitter. Anyway, when Rachael brought her to church after our practice, Kara had this adorable bow in her hair. Ben isn't so sure he likes it, but I sure do. Aunt Rachael had fun with Kara and can hardly wait till next Sunday. I'm so thankful for our family!
2 comments:
I love the bow it is adorable!!!!!!!! it really dresses up any out fit!
The bow is GREAT and so is your babysitting arrangement! I LOVE hearing you behind me in choir again. Missed you a lot. I just recently found your blog. Fun way to keep up with you and that beautiful baby too!
Post a Comment